THE CREATION OF YOUR RANGE OF COSMETICS.
STEP BY STEP.
FIRST TECHNICAL-MARKETING MEETING AT POSIDONIA COSMETICS OFFICES
Objective: To develop in depth your idea. Defining the prototype or sample.
• What type of product you wish to manufacture: creams, shampoos, gels, lotions, ointments, soaps, lip products, intimate gels, etc.
• Which cosmetic effect you wish to emphasise: anti-aging, anti-blemish, sun protection, astringent, brightening effect, etc.
• Preferred cosmetic quality range: luxury, mid-range, basic
• Preferred type of perfume: fruit scent, wood scent, sweet scent, etc.
• Preferred type of product: natural, organic, traditional.
• Which certifications you wish to obtain: NATRUE, BDIH, etc.
• Which level of effectiveness you wish to attain: 24 hour moisturising, wrinkle reduction, etc.
ECODERMILK RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Objective: Manufacture of the samples as agreed.
After the first technical-marketing meeting, the formula team will proceed to manufacture the samples as defined and agreed. The aim at this stage is to develop a sample in keeping with the specifications as determined at the first marketing meeting.
DELIVERY OF SAMPLE AND/OR 2nd FACE TO FACE MEETING
Objective: Presentation and discussion acceptance of sample.
At this stage, the texture and perfumes are agreed and the approval of the sample is ratified in writing.
We start the first trials of compatibility and stability.
MARKETING AND DESIGN DEPARTMENT
Objective: Choosing the container and packaging.
If you not have a definite idea of the appearance that your product requires, we will help you to:
• Decide on the container that best suits your formula, and if the containers is going to have a label, silk screen or other type of printing.
• Decide if secondary packaging is required i.e. if the container is to be enclosed in a box or not.
If you do not have a design for your brand, our design specialists will:
• Design your brand logo.
• Design your container/packaging
Our legal team, if necessary, will:
• Request registration of all relevant patents should you wish to register the brand.
Objective: To agree the production budget for the approved samples.
Once the sample is approved, the formula decided upon and the packing selected, we consider the range of cosmetics is complete. At this point, Posidonia can now prepare a cost estimate.
Objective: Manufacture the cosmetics in accordance with GMP.
The production methods of Posidonia Cosmetics comply with GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices). The GMP are guidelines which are applicable to ensure that the cosmetics are manufactured according to quality standards.
At the same time as the production stage, and in parallel, we prepare the ARCHIVO LEGAL, or Legal Documentation, for the cosmetic product.
THE COSMETIC LEGAL DOCUMENTATION
Objective: Legal documentation associated with our range of cosmetics.
The above documentation includes:
• Insurance Certificate for the Cosmetic.
• Certifications of “eco-certification bodies” e.g. BDIH, NATRUE, etc…
• Documentary evidence of tests of Effectiveness, Non-toxicity.
• CPNP notification: Cosmetics Products Notification Portal
• Request for registration of National Code.
• Any other necessary documentation, e.g. related to export.
FINAL DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT AND DOCUMENTATION
Objective: Once the cosmetic product is manufactured, all documentation will be delivered to you prior to the launch of the product on the market.
Once the cosmetic product is manufactured, all documentation will be delivered to you prior to the launch of the product on the market.